Psychology of Mind - Beyond the Intellect
April 12-14, 2018
Whatever you're doing now, You'll do it better after this retreat! Guaranteed!
For Coaches, Teachers, Therapists, HR Professionals.
In this retreat, we will look together towards the source of all your inner power and learn how to tap into it at every moment...
Some workshops work to help you change your thinking to change your results.
This retreat will help you see your thinking for what it really is. How to see the distinction between the content of your thoughts and the thinking process itself.
- How to become more of who you want to be, simply and effortlessly.
- You will learn and understand how life always works and how to use that understanding to flow in sync with everything, all the time.
- You will see the distinction between the content of your thoughts and the thinking process itself.
Discover your inner guidance, wisdom and well-being.
- The inside-out model of creation
- Eliminating habits by identifying the thoughts that sustain them.
- Recognizing the humanity in everyone
- Loving yourself so that you can love everyone else
- Learning how to flow with life
- Finding peace in every moment.
We will spend a beautiful weekend in the perfect place.....
Also remember that what you're looking at is only a template. Maybe you want to spend more time on the story. Maybe you want to add several more headline + text blocks, to really elaborate and evoke emotions. With Thrive, you can easily do so (just duplicate some of the existing blocks). Let the template inspire you, but don't let it limit you.
Beyond the Intellect - Psychology of Mind
The All Life Center, Delaware Ohio
Friday - Saturday
Enroll NOW and get $100 Early Bird discount!
Enroll NOW and take advantage of
Early Bird discount! $499 $399
Mayor, City of Mason, Ohio
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
I am so confident that this workshop will be one of the most transformative experiences of your life that you will get a complete refund of your fees if you're not completely satisfied!
"Add a quote here (it can be a quote from yourself, from the story or an authority quote from someone else). Something that puts a nice closing line on the story above.”
P.S.: Welcome to the post script section of the page. You can have one or several of these. This part is all about loss aversion. Here is where you can remind your reader that if they don't jump on this opportunity right now they will be missing out.